Design the product that powers better access to banking
Prelim is how banks onboard their customers for business checking accounts, personal loans, etc online. Prelim is a platform that banks white label to match the bank’s design that automates the digital opening of all the bank’s products and services.
Join us as we increase access to banking and financial services, helping banks and financial institutions provide a better, more modern experience. We’re a fully remote US team, and are live with several of the largest banks in America.
- Own the design of new and existing features
- Create pixel-perfect visual designs (UI)
- Understand and break down user flows and complex concepts
- Create design assets, branding, and UX writing
- Be working directly with different kinds of users, from consumers to bankers to lenders
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- 2-3 years of experience as a product designer
- Can untangle hard conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for how people use (or wish they could use) products (UX)
- Care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs. You don’t get stuck on pretty UI, and can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar and sweat the small UX stuff
- Have experience working closely with engineers and product
- Are self-aware, have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and are empathetic
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
Prelim is a San Francisco based startup with remote positions only throughout the US that helps banks onboard their customers. Prelim is designed to streamline the account opening process for both consumers and businesses, increasing speed-to-market and improving the customer experience for financial institutions.
If you’re excited to be part of a team that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then we encourage you to apply to join us at Prelim. We are looking for individuals who are driven, ambitious, and excited about the opportunity to make a real impact on an old industry in need of technological innovation.