Outcoder iO stands as an exceptional coaching and skill development service focusing on the enhancement of both technical prowess and communication skills. It equips engineers with the necessary tools to expedite their employment search and thrive in their professional journeys.
You will work with our operations and technology teams to define and execute products that delight our members and automate our workflows.
- Conducting research with users, internal and external, to inform design decisions
- Collaborating with PMs to balance business and user needs, from problem definition through multiple release cycles
- Collaborating with Engineering to balance technical constraints with user needs to deliver polished and scalable solutions
- Contributing to and working within a design system to deliver consistent experiences across the design team
- 1 year experience working in technology as a Product Designer
- Experience shipping products with a cross-functional team of PMs and engineers, throughout all stages of product development
- Strong communication skills to articulate design decisions and drive stakeholder alignment
- Experience building internal tools as well as consumer-facing experiences
- Comfort in a startup environment - You’re adaptable to ambiguity and change and can work on more than one project at a time in a fast-paced environment
- You approach research and design with rigor and craft but can execute pragmatically to find the simplest solution
- The full stack ability to uncover user needs with research, explore UX possibilities, and execute visually polished, engineering-ready design
- Bonus: You also have experience in marketing web design
Why join Outcoder iO ?
Outcoder iO serves as a career accelerator by providing comprehensive training and skill improvement services. The instruction team at Outcoder possesses in-depth knowledge of the procedure. Their expertise can provide valuable insights and guidance to navigate networking opportunities successfully.