At Coinbase, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web3 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase One is a key revenue driver outside of our core Trade and Staking functions. We have grown to 205k MTUs w/ generating 200m in revenue. As we continue to evolve Coinbase One from a subscription to a membership, we will continue to evolve the experience across 3 key parts:
- Funnel: raise discoverability and awareness of CB1
- Core: helping CB1 members connect w/ other members, benefits and the broader community
- Expansion: explore new benefits
What you’ll be doing
- Learning from design, research, product and engineering peers on the operations and priorities of the business
- Working closely with XFN partners to identify user problems, propose solutions and execute with engineering
- Exploring various design solutions and directions to meet user and business needs
- Defining design patterns and flows that are relevant to the core flows and reusable over time
What we look for in you
Attention to detail and craftsmanship:
- Work closely with existing team members on past and current efforts
- Leverage our Retail Component System and collaborate with engineering
- Call out low quality work in design and in production w/ design and engineers
Role / Team Influence:
- Explore possible product solutions in collaboration with product leads
- Co-define future roadmap with design leads and XFN partners
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range as detailed below. Full time offers from Coinbase also include target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).