Principal Financial Analyst
Serves as the subject matter expert and primary partner for financial needs across assigned functions and workflows. Uses a combination of tools, techniques, and technologies to generate, review, report, and interpret complex data used across the organization. Provides financial data and recommendations critical to achieving business goals. Provides support and mentorship to junior team members. Identifies, develops, and helps implement process improvements.
- Creates, reviews, distributes, and enhances financial reports. Identifies trends, completes complex forecasting, and provides meaningful data-based recommendations to improve operational strategy.
- Optimizes team capabilities through enhancements of processes and tools.
- Identifies potential risks, recommends solutions, and helps guide solution implementation as needed.
- Oversees full life-cycle of budgeting, forecasting, and internal reporting for assigned groups.
- Partners to develop performance metrics. Reviews and reports on performance.
- Prepares and reviews reconciliations.
- Completes highly complex financial modeling, market research, and cost accounting.
- Guides and completes various projects which could include month end tasks.
- Supports business initiatives through data review, identification of implementation barriers, and user acceptance testing of various systems.
- Supports or guides audits as needed.
- Trains, supports, and mentors junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Finance/Accounting) or equivalent
- 8+ years of relevant Finance experience or the knowledge, skills, and abilities to succeed in the role
- Required to pass a credit check
- Highly skilled in Excel, MS Office Suit, and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis best practices, trends, and processes
- Strong business acumen, judgment, and the demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively
- Standout communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and impact results at all levels
- Proven ability to create results, prioritize workload, and respond to changing demands/timelines in a high-performing and high-growth environment
- High-caliber researching, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills with the proven ability to identify, develop, communicate, implement, and impact process improvements and strategic initiatives
- Ability to train, support, and mentor junior team members
- Experience in Adaptive Planning and/or Netsuite
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in normal office working conditions.
- The job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The physical activities, demands and working conditions represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
The hiring range for this position is: