Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers - We want you. DataStax is the real-time AI company, with proven technologies that empower any organization to deliver the artificial intelligence (AI) applications that are redefining business. The companys marquee product is Astra DB, the industrys only vector database for building real-world AI applications using real-time customer and streaming data. Built on Apache Cassandrathe massively scalable open source database proven by AI leadersAstra DB delivers production-level AI applications that consistently deliver accurate content and insights without artificial hallucinations. Thousands of developers and hundreds of the worlds leading enterprises, including Audi, Capital One, The Home Depot, Priceline, Verizon, VerSe Innovation, and many more rely on DataStax technologies. We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our values, obsessing over developers and enterprises, taking action and focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of the DataStax culture and help drive our decisions.
As a Pre-Sales Architect, you will work as part of the go-to-market team to qualify, educate and lead the design and adoption of DataStax products and solutions. You will be on the front line working with our sales team in a dynamic, high-energy environment. You will own the technical relationships with customers as they modernize and realize business value over time. This is a technical pre-sales position.
What you will do:
- Present how DataStax products and solutions can support the enterprises data modernization strategy and achieve transformational outcomes
- Collaborate with account executives to develop account strategies and plans
- Qualify technical requirements and effectively articulate DataStax’s ability to meet these needs
- Deliver hands-on developer and architectural interactions remotely or on-site at customer locations
- Provide market feedback from the field to Product Management and Engineering
- Embrace learning new technologies and stay abreast of the distributed computing landscape
- Work remotely and travel up to 25-30% of the time
Your experience should include:
- Passion to engage with customers and future customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable presenting technical solutions to customers or prospects
- Willingness to help customers with architecture for internet-scale applications
- Passion to learn new skills (technical and non-technical)
- Desire to help build a culture of knowledge sharing in a fast-paced startup environment
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
$204,000-$306,000 USD (OTE) 75/25 Split