We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
Clarify is looking for a People Operations Manager to report to the Head of People. The Manager will be a main point of contact for the People Operations team with a focus on delivering people centric initiatives, maintaining data integrity, and ensuring HR processes are streamlined and accurate. This role will have exposure to all facets of HR so this person must be able to pivot quickly in our rapid growth environment as well as collaborate with multiple teams in order to thrive.
Does this sound like you?
· You like solving problems and will try to figure out the answer before reaching out
· You take initiative and find gaps to fill in
· You empathize to understand employee needs before implementing solutions.
· You enjoy managing projects.
· You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
· You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
· You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
· You take great care in the details.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and programs to align with the organization's goals and objectives
- Manage and oversee the administration of employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks
- Oversee and manage the compensation programs including salary structure, commissions, and bonuses
- Partner with sales and finance teams to implement commission structures, ensuring fairness, accuracy, and timeliness in commission calculations and payments.
- Maintain accurate HR records and ensure data integrity while respecting employee confidentiality
- Manage the administration of employee stock options and equity plans, including communication, grant issuance, vesting, and exercise processes
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices.
- Implement and manage HR systems and tools to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and enhance data accuracy.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts through the development and implementation of wellness and culture initiatives, and career development opportunities.
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of new hires and current employees
- Collaborate with external vendors and partners, such as payroll providers and benefits brokers, to ensure smooth operations and excellent service delivery
- Stay informed about emerging trends and best practices in HR, and proactively propose innovative ideas to enhance the employee experience and ensure the organization's programs remain competitive and compliant
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience with a strong focus on client service, human resources, data analysis, or reporting and process implementation
- Strong knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who loves to learn, actively seeks solutions, and identifies process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with all levels
- Ability to exercises good judgment and discretion
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, team-oriented work environment
- Proficiency in current Microsoft products (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, Performance Management, Compensation and ATS software
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation ($102k - $138k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
$102,000 - $138,000 a year
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, or any other federal, state or local protected class.