First Media is a leading social media publishing and marketing company, at the intersection of content and commerce and driving the shoppable content revolution, with more than 200 employees, 180 million fans, and 1.5 billion monthly views. First Media’s Performance Marketing division is one of the fastest-growing full-service Direct Response agencies. We provide our clients with customized digital storytelling production in a packaged approach that is narrative, data-driven, and beautifully executed, all leveraged with the most innovative AI-driven algorithms and tools. With our triple-threat experts in digital publishing, adtech, and performance, we’re uniquely positioned in today’s marketplace.
We are seeking a curious, data-driven Paid Social Strategist to monitor campaign performance and proactively identify growth opportunities across the paid media ecosystem. This is a full time, remote role, reporting to our Director of Ad Product, based in Los Angeles.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Paid Media team to analyze and scale paid social campaigns that meet our revenue and margin goals
- Collaborate with Ad Product Multimedia Designer to develop new creative assets and landing pages that are informed by data and performance
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for creative assets and campaign setups to optimize for conversions
- Work with Paid Media Buyers to manage multi-channel budget allocation, including spend across different digital ad types
- QA ad campaigns and provide technical troubleshooting of reporting/performance glitches
- Stay abreast of platform changes and trends to uncover opportunities and ad types to test
- Build monthly reports, presenting key insights and ensuring data-driven actions to improve the business
- Extensive experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Snapchat, etc.
- Knowledge of Instapage, Unbounce, Google Analytics 4 are preferred
First Media provides competitive compensation and benefits, including top-shelf health insurance packages (medical, dental, and vision insurance), unlimited PTO, 401K employer matching, and so much more.
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.