Hi, we’re Phiture — the mobile growth consultancy working with the teams behind leading apps like Adobe, Headspace, and LEGO® 👋. We’re on a mission to become the #1 company in our industry, and we need great people to make it happen.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Get ready to be a pivotal player in our marketing team, where you’ll take charge of diverse user acquisition channels, including Google, Apple Search Ads, and Facebook. Your role goes beyond the ordinary – working on various client projects, your mission is to maximize ROAS and LTV while efficiently managing paid budgets. Work closely with our App Store Optimization (ASO) experts, to drive installs and optimize lifecycle marketing for sustainable growth. Join us on a journey where you’ll contribute to shaping Phiture’s clients’ success by unleashing your creativity and analytical skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support multiple clients, understanding and addressing their growth opportunities and challenges.
- Execute tests, meticulously analyze data, and identify trends to achieve maximum ROI in performance marketing campaigns.
- Track, report, and deeply analyze campaigns, understanding the core problems/drivers of change.
- Manage campaign expenses effectively, staying on budget and reconciling discrepancies.
- Collaborate closely with our design, data, and engineering teams.
- Research the relationship between paid and organic placements, exploring cannibalization of organic traffic by paid placements.
- Analyze competitors, expand and optimize performance, and contribute to Phiture’s knowledge base with relevant content and data-driven articles.
- Represent Phiture at mobile growth conferences, conducting workshops/talks, and attracting potential clients.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proven experience in performance marketing (e.g., Apple Search Ads, Google App campaigns, Google Search, and Facebook advertising).
- Familiarity with both app and web marketing, preferably in an agency environment.
- Deep understanding of the mobile tracking and measurement ecosystem, including MMPs, SkAd network, events’ setup, SDK, and pixel tracking.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current trends, best marketing practices, and experience with creative assets.
- Ability to collect, visualize, and analyze detailed information for effective decision-making.
- Familiarity with campaign management tools (Kenshoo, SearchAds.com), automation of campaign optimization, and A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Tableau).
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills (additional languages are a plus).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Unlimited remote work within your home country and up to 90 days of international remote work every year
- The opportunity to boost your salary with our quarterly bonus scheme and share in the company’s financial success
- Full and free mental health support from licensed therapists through our partnership with the Oliva
- Regular team events and a yearly, all-expenses-paid company offsite
- A yearly €1,000 budget for your personal development
- One training day a month to focus on your personal and professional growth
- Accelerated career development supported by quarterly feedback and progression sessions via Culture Amp, the online people and culture platform
- Flexible working hours so you can find the working patterns that best suit you
- Up to 30 days of paid vacation every year — plus more for special occasions
- An individual career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- A flexible working space at our spacious, pet-friendly headquarters in one of Berlin’s lively districts
- Onboarding package full of branded Phiture gear and a company MacBook
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- A monthly remote work allowance to help you spruce up your home office space — plus your own monitor and desk chair
- Birthday, anniversary, and seasonal gifts from responsibly sourced local businesses
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of their age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are excited about building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.