We are Quadcode, a fintech company excelling in financial brokerage activities and delivering advanced financial products to our global clientele. Our flagship product, an internal trading platform, is offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to other financial brokers.
Now we are looking for a QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER in TRADING EXCHANGE TEAM.
The team started working on a large project that requires the creation of numerous new and modifications of existing microservices. Trading Exchange is developing a trading engine for the exchange.
At the moment, there are 3 Golang Developers, 1 QA engineer, and a Team Leader in the team.
Daily scrum standups (12:15 pm, UTC+3), engaging in peer code reviews, and using collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom.
- Acquainting oneself with the system’s architecture.
- Familiarizing with the testing framework.
- Composing tests for existing functionalities.
- Automation (writing tests on Java).
- Manual testing of system microservices.
- Writing documentation.
- Participating in task planning and development with the team.
- Participating in the release process of new product versions (both the process itself and its support).
- Analysing incidents/problems with subsequent reproduction through automation.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of experience in automating backend services in Java.
- Ability to work with API testing tools.
- Knowledge of SQL at the query level.
- Fluency in English and Russian (at least B2).
As an advantage
- Experience in PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of Golang development syntax.
- User or commercial experience within the trading industry.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka.
We offer full-time remote work as a Service Provider in the following countries:
Bulgaria, Georgia, Belarus, Hungary, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Greece, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, or Estonia (a residence permit is a must, except for Georgia).
Currently, over 700 employees and service providers are stationed across its seven global offices located in the UK, Gibraltar, the UAE, the Bahamas, Australia, and the headquarters in Cyprus. By broadening its international presence, Quadcode not only offers a remote or hybrid work model but also presents a myriad of intriguing tasks and challenges for employees.
Join us today, and let’s shape the future of fintech together!