85SIXTY is looking for a self-serve programmatic strategist with primary focus on executing programmatic display and video campaigns in addition to other channels and formats such as CTV audio, DOOH, and Native. Hands-on experience creating and managing campaigns using a DSP like The Trade Desk, DV360, Yahoo DSP, and others is a requirement. Knowledge of Campaign Manager 360, Adobe Ad Cloud and/or Tableau Analytics platforms is also highly preferred.
You will be part of an integrated media planning and buying team that works across all digital media tactics. This role handles day-to-day buying and optimization across a portfolio of clients. This person must be comfortable with ad operations including tag generation and tag management in addition to building campaigns and managing audiences.
This person will have responsibility for working with clients to define objectives and KPI’s as well as for devising methods for accurately measuring performance against those KPI’s. 85SIXTY has a highly collaborative approach and as such, your digital media expertise will be combined with the knowledge of other team members to create an integrated client strategy rooted in performance.
We are currently working remotely. This position can either remain remote or be located in either our Denver or San Diego office.
- Aid in the creation of client media objectives and strategies.
- Perform research to determine best media vehicles to achieve client objectives.
- Drive strong and effective media performance based on media research and test-and-learn processes.
- Develop new and innovative audience strategies based on the client’s target audience from research via 3rd party tools, customer data (CRM) and other analytics and web platforms.
- Work with data and analytics teams to ensure proper measurement against client goals
- Analyze real-time campaign results in order to optimize buys so as to improve performance and assure contracted delivery.
- Work with creative teams to ensure optimal ad development and harmony between media and creative.
- Deliver campaign performance projections and analysis with eye towards future implications.
- Communicate directly with clients on performance, optimization and projects.
- Collaborate with team members in creating full-funnel integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Monitor emerging industry trends in digital marketing. Meet with potential media and technology vendors.
- Manage budgets, pacing, and reconciling of digital campaigns.
- Continuously test new offerings to stay ahead of the curve on optimization and implementation practices.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience planning and buying digital media.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience using DSP, agency trading desks, or other forms of programmatic media buying is preferred.
- Experience using 3rd party ad serving platforms (e.g., Google Campaign Manager 360) is a must. Certification preferred. DCO experience is a plus.
- Proficient with website analytics software (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics).
- Basic understanding of the capabilities of DMPs and CDPs. Hands-on experience with these types of technologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to execute performance driven digital media campaigns.
- Familiarity with media planning tools (MRI, Nielsen, Kantar, etc).
- Knowledge of the general activation capabilities of all available digital media tactics.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google Workspace applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides) as well as Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to juggle multiple top priorities and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Self-directed, proactive, and capable of creating solutions and resolving issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun environment.
- Certification in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- FSA - Health/Dependent Care
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- FTO - Flexible Time Off
- Paid Holidays - 14 total
Salary range: $72,000 - $85,000