Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
The Project Manager will manage marketing projects, campaigns and department initiatives from start to finish. In this role, you will be effectively coordinating resources, schedules and project deliverables. This role will focus on projects and initiatives creative in nature and will join a growing team of project managers within the marketing organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and oversee a wide variety and volume of marketing projects with cross-functional teams ensuring all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget
- Establish and maintain project plans, schedules and calendars for a multitude of fast-moving projects
- Serve as the single point of contact for execution of projects, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, coordinating resources and providing overall project alignment
- Identify project risks and issues and work collaboratively to solve short- and long-term challenges
- Manage approvals, handoffs and timelines within a project management platform
- Gather required data from end users to evaluate objectives, goals, KPIs and progress of project on a regular cadence
- Lead and participate in cross-functional initiatives focused on team workflow, efficiency, reporting and other processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required, however, experience in lieu of degree may be considered
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects, preferably of a marketing or communications nature
- Project management certification preferred
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with decentralized team members at various levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced high-growth environment without a lot of direction or oversight
- Experience with project management software
- Agency experience preferred