Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
Color Health is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to help drive growth across our portfolio of enterprise solutions and among our enterprise customers. Our ideal candidate has a background working on multi-channel campaigns with an acute focus on and proven track record of driving demand and generating qualified leads. This person is an excellent writer, able to translate high level points into content for our marketing and sales channels — no detail escapes them. The Marketing Program Manager has the experience and expertise to plan, execute, and measure demand generation and communicate key learnings to peers, stakeholders, and senior leaders.
Not sure if you have all of the experience listed? That’s ok! We’re looking for someone who loves learning on the job, can quickly understand new customer segments and is excited for the chance to build and lead programs that are new to them.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Partner closely with marketing organization to plan, execute and launch demand generation program across webinars, content syndication, events and other lead generating initiatives
- Continually test our messaging across multiple customer segments; writing net-new content and editing existing messages in market
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand program needs; plan and implement cross-channel digital marketing strategies
- Continually test and learn from lead generation program to optimize marketing programs with data-driven decisions
- Communicate program recommendations and results to key stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in demand generation, learn on the job, and apply learnings to future ‘art of the possible’ program ideas
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related-field
- Experience working at a healthcare, health tech, or health-adjacent organization
- Experience in a startup environment with proven success working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to pivot quickly and problem solve on the spot
- 6-8 years experience working in B2B marketing
- Experience planning and launching successful enterprise B2B marketing programs, specifically lead generation, lead nurture, and user activation campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating sales enablement content and collateral
- Strong planning and project management skills
- The ability to be data-driven and assess the impact of all marketing activities
- The ability to follow-through with attention to detail
- Proven ability to build relationships with several cross-functional stakeholders, including Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Customer Success
- Familiarity with the sales cycle and how to build programs to acquire, nurture, and accelerate growth