Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The primary purpose of the Marketing Operations Specialist is to align our marketing strategy with our business objectives by ensuring that the systems managing and nurturing our audiences (MS Dynamics 365 for Marketing and other software) are aligned and used to their best advantage. The role will require you to liaise with internal and external departments and agencies.
They will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team in developing and implementing efficient processes, streamlining existing workflows, leveraging marketing automation, and monitoring the execution and performance of our marketing initiatives.
Key to the success of this role includes significant marketing experience working with marketing automation platforms, lead scoring platforms and CRMs, preferably MS Dynamics 365, but also Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, or other related software.
- Work from home remotely
- Full-time working Monday-Friday in Central European time zone
- Reporting to Head of Marketing
- Own the data architecture and data synchronization between MS Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing apps to ensure data is accurate and timely
- Maintain existing marketing technology and integrate new tools and processes to drive optimization and automation
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market and segments to maintain a high-quality database of target companies with relevant titles, contacts, and contact details
- Assist in maintaining a clean database through regular audits and troubleshooting
- Create behavioural and demographic segmentation programs to support automated nurture, lead scoring, and ABM initiatives
- Own analytics, reporting, and data integration for the sales/marketing team and identify possible improvement areas
- Monitor campaigns and create detailed metrics reports to optimize performance based on progress and industry best practices
- Develop and oversee the implementation of cost-efficient processes for our marketing operations
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to become an expert on the company’s lead funnel – from web visitor to customer and everything in between
- Support in creating training materials, including documentation, tutorials, and interactive sessions, to educate our marketing team on Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Guide the marketing team on utilizing Dynamics 365 Marketing to personalize messaging, leverage customer insights, and strengthen relationships with our target audience
- Assist in leveraging the event planning system features, including contact management, registration, attendance tracking, and post-event engagement, both for in-person and webinar events.
Our Successful Candidate
- Good understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Multi-tasking skill with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new technologies and tackle challenges quickly
- C1 level of English
- Project management skills and experience with marketing automation, email marketing, databases and other related marketing platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe, Google Analytics or Paid Search advantageous
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Significant marketing experience working with either MS Dynamics 365, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, or other related software
- B2B marketing and data analytics experience
- Work from home remotely.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities.
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment above all else.
- Competitive Remuneration: We offer market-matching competitive salaries.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community that welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Teatime, and departmental and All Company meetups.