CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, Sapphire Ventures, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the Role:
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building an agile marketing infrastructure that is needed to swiftly scale our business for the future. This role will report to our Associate Director of Marketing Operations and work very closely with the Marketing team (Sr. Director of Revenue Marketing, Sr. Director of Business Development, Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing, etc.). You will be focused on helping the marketing team streamline processes, implement operational programs, launch campaigns, and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager that is operationally and analytically minded. And one who loves working cross-functionally with various go-to-market teams to scale and optimize lead generation and demand. If you love the idea of owning and leading marketing ops projects, from ideation to build, we’d love to hear from you.
- Help build and optimize a robust tech stack (primarily, Hubspot, SFDC, LeanData, Drift, Outreach, Zoom Webinar, and 6sense)
- Partner with Marketing to optimize results for revenue-positive marketing programs and campaigns
- Use data insights to proactively identify gaps in the marketing funnel and surface opportunities
- Be the business partner of the Marketing team to help design and execute marketing programs
- Oversee campaign processes, including lead handoff and reporting - collaborate effectively with marketing team members to build and execute programs for maximum results, and enable testing of new channels for future scalability
- Implement nurture programs that target key customer segmentsBuild dashboards to easily monitor customer marketing KPIs
- Improve prospect data quality within the marketing database, including continual audits, cleansing and enrichment, and minimizing duplicate data
- Collaborate with Sales leadership and Sales Operations to ensure best in class response to top of funnel
- Responsible for the effective routing of leads & tracking SLAs (Service Level Agreements) across GTM systems.
- 4+ years of relevant Marketing Operations experience and 3+ years of Hubspot administration experience
- Previous experience building marketing technology stacks and integrating tools to support business objectives
- Understanding of various marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Display, Content Syndication, Events, Review Sites, Email, etc)
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to balance multiple project and deliverables
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Flexible vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- One time work from home stipend & annual stipends for professional development and caretaking
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- Only emails from @captivateiq.com should be trusted.
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates’ personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
$88,000 - $116,000 a year