ArchLynk is a global leader in end-to-end digital supply chain solutions. As a pure-play service provider for SAP Digital Supply Chain (TM, IBP, EWM, YL, EM, BN4L) platforms and Global Trade Services, ArchLynk’s deep domain expertise and innovations equip businesses to build risk-resilient and adaptable supply chains. Headquartered in San Jose, California, ArchLynk holds a proven track record of delivering the most SAP Supply Chain Execution and Global Trade projects. With a worldwide presence, ArchLynk experts help clients with business planning, supply chain process improvement, performance management, and SAP supply chain solutions deployment. ArchLynk offerings include supply chain process transformation, full-service integration, innovations, and solution support. Innovation forms the cornerstone of ArchLynk’s philosophy, and its specialized innovations, including AI/ML-based solutions, integrations, accelerators, and custom solution development, which ensure added value and the highest service level commitment for customers.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be based out of England or the Netherlands to join our dynamic team. In this position you will work closely with cross-functional marketing and sales stakeholders to oversee branding, lead generation and pipeline creation for the region. Your expertise in developing EMEA campaign strategies, maintaining budgets, and executing digital tactics will be a much-appreciated addition to our team!
If you are passionate about marketing and looking for an opportunity to work with a great team with lots of opportunities to make positive contributions, this is the role for you! This role will report directly to the Director of Global Marketing.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness and drive customer engagement
- Plan and oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns through various channels including content marketing, webinars, email, and website
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment of marketing efforts with overall business objectives
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors and publishers to execute content syndication, webcasts,
- Work directly with Archlynk leaders to build and execute joint-marketing plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth
- Act as the primary marketing contact for marketing in EMEA with the Partner Sales Team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
- Responsible for being the voice of Archlynk EMEA region
What you will need to bring with you:
- 10+ years of professional marketing experience throughout multiple regions in EMEA
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements - Influencing with data
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams throughout multiple time zones
- Experience in marketing or marketing research and ability to align company goals with specific outputs
- An expert in content marketing and brand growth in new regions utilizing key business relationships
- Experience presenting key details and overall company vision to senior leadership
Why should you join our team?
Working at ArchLynk means you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are driven by the principles of collaboration, innovation, and teamwork. We are only as successful as the people who work with us.
- Challenging projects with Global organization, working on innovative technologies
- Talented, passionate, intercultural and multi-disciplinary teams - the best experts within the industry
- Attractive compensation and bonus structure
- Individual-centric career path and growth opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Annual Educational reimbursement for personal and professional development.
- Internal Innovation and Education competition
We are global, but we work as one. We are diverse and unique but we are collaborative, respectful and supportive. We seize opportunities to delight our customers. We constantly strive for excellence. Our Team Members are provided with real world learning experiences, a flexible and collaborative environment and are empowered with the ability to develop themselves and achieve their own excellence. If this is the experience you are looking for, then join our team.
ArchLynk values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. ArchLynk is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.