Job Title: Fractional Marketing Director
Lead 6-7 Client Accounts as the Fractional Marketing Director as part of the 20 Mile Marketing Team.
Qualifications / Requirements:
● B2B Marketing Strategy - preferably $2-$10 million in revenue
● Power Hubspot User
● Excellent Leadership, Communication & Decision Making Skills
● Formulate and Implement Marketing Plan
● Project Management Execution
● EOS Knowledge
● KPI & Metrics Driven
● Management Experience
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communication, Business or Marketing
● 7-10 years’ experience in consumer or B2B marketing
● On-going courses, books, podcasts, webinars
● Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
● Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
● Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
● Create, maintain and execute Quarterly Calendars for clients
● Set KPIs and present to client’s weekly or monthly
● Strategize and hold Specialists accountable for content creation, social media, website development,SEO, video
● Review content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
● Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
● Build and maintain Marketing Strategy Calendar
● Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective marketing strategy
● Interact with content specialists, graphic designers, and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message for clients
● Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of key sales metrics and build complimentary marketing campaigns to support monthly sales goals. Be able to anticipate declines in demand and quickly optimize marketing campaigns and spend to adjust
● Provide end-to-end project management for development of content and creative across all marketing channels and mediums
● Demonstrate deep knowledge of creative, digital, video, social media, and editorial processes
● Drives a culture of Continuous Improvement, obtain critical support and resources, execute on a single productivity agenda by ensuring projects are measurable and implemented using the data driven approach
● Ensure tasks and projects are completed to accomplish end goals. Consistently provide updates to senior leadership
● Attend and participate in L10, Quarterly, Annual and marketing meetings for all clients
Characteristics we value: Do the right thing, always—live with a strong sense of integrity and to perform the job responsibility to people and the organization…even when it’s tough. successfully, an individual Be a Lifelong Learner—embraces change and growth and always should demonstrate the committed to learning something new. Listen Generously—creating human connection not just through talking perform the essential functions but HEARING what someone is saying in words and body language. of this position. Obsessive about Organization—When you’re thoughtful, consistent and ORGANIZED great things can happen.
About 20 Mile Marketing:
20 Mile Marketing is a fast-growing, fast-paced, remote Fractional Marketing Director agency. We work with small businesses in a variety of industries to educate, strategize and deliver work to help them meet their short and long-term goals. We are experts at what we do. We became that way through a dedication to learning, humility to admit when we’re wrong, and by committing to work ‘smarter’ every day.
As a small business, we’re fanatical about creating lasting relationships with our clients and going the extra mile to ensure success. We work independently - but we also enjoy collaboration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- What interests you most about this position?
- What is your salary range?
- What is your experience with Hubspot?
- What is your experience with EOS?
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)