Are you ready to step onto the playing field of a fast-growing US tech startup that’s changing the game in the world of sports?
GoodRec is on the hunt for passionate individuals to join our Marketing team that is helping redefine the way the world plays sports. You’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of sports, one community at a time.
GoodRec started 3 years ago with a small community in Brooklyn, New York. Since, we have grown into the largest pickup sports app in the United States. With the GoodRec app, finding a one-off pickup game, league, or tournament near you is fast and easy. All you have to do is tap the app, join a game, and show up ready to play!
What you’ll do:
You will play a pivotal role in growing the company’s marketing channels. You will be in charge of engaging our sports communities through social media content creation, email marketing, and website blogging. Your responsibilities include:
- Social Media Management: Responsible for creating content for all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Daily User Engagement: Creating content and proactively engaging players on Instagram with daily stories and feed posts.
- Operations: Sourcing, negotiating, and scheduling photographers and coordinating logistics for shoots at GoodRec games across multiple cities.
- Copywriting: Publishing website articles to boost SEO and writing weekly emails to engage and inform our users.
We’re looking for:
- Desire to be part of a fast-growing startup and to get stuck into all marketing channels in the company.
- Content creation and creative writing skills, with a strong interest in the sports industry.
- Comfortable with social media, technology, and mobile apps.
- Advanced English level: excellent verbal and written communication.
- 1-3 years of social media management experience or general marketing-related positions.
- Education: Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, International Business, Industrial Engineering (preferred but not limited to), or similar working levels obtained through relevant job experience.
- Full-time availability (no freelance projects or studies)
- Comfortable using Adobe and Canva for photo editing and content creation.
- Experience making reels is preferred but not required.
- USD $800 - $1500 / month depending on experience.