About Popcorn Growth
We are an award winning, TikTok-first, influencer marketing agency and social media company, here to shake up stuffy, old-school agency practices.
We know that success on TikTok for brands depends on speed and efficiency.
We know that creators do their best work when we let them be the creatives.
We’ve operationalized the whole influencer marketing process so that we can help brands move at the speed of TikTok.
Now, we are looking for passionate industry disruptors who are ready to move as fast as we do.
Marketing Analyst Job Description
Our clients are CMOs and VPs of brands. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, connecting, and nurturing client relationships into initial sales meeting. This requires an ability to get into the mind of a potential client, craft and test different messages that resonate with different clients, and a quantitative ability to measure the outcome of different messages.
- Identify potential clients through LinkedIn, trade publications, and other similar networks
- Connect and nurtures these leads into initial sales meetings
- Contact, qualify potential new clients
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management
- We think before we understand, and then we implement.
- We prioritise high-impact actions.
- We apply judgment on:
- When to get involved and when to get out of the way.
- When to be an independent problem solver and when to ask for help.
- Good and fast is better than slow and perfect.
- Stuff gets done, stuff gets done well.
- There are days we are motivated, there are days we are not motivated. Every day, we are disciplined.
- We trust each other because of transparency.
- We reward performance, not hours worked, not tenure.
Compensation is competitive. Popcorn Growth team members start off as part-time independent contractors (4 hours a day). The goal is to promote you to a full-time position within a month based on strong performance.
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent B2B marketing and communication skills
- writes great emails or messages that has eye-catching and relevant hooks, builds credibility through proof points and encourages the recipient to action
- comfortable analysing different messaging to achieve higher conversions, and constantly curious about what works and what does not
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- hyperaware of concerns and trending topics in the minds of CMOs and VP of Brands, in order to create relevant content
- has at least 2 years experience in online B2B marketing lead generate
- has strong work ethics
This is a fully-remote WFH position. We just want the best, wherever you are.