We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join Time Doctor.
As Manual QA tester, the primary responsibility is to thoroughly examine the software by meticulously identifying defects, inconsistencies, and potential usability issues, Manual QA testers help developers in enhancing the application’s functionality and user experience.
- Develop detailed test cases and test scenarios based on software requirements and design documents.
- Conduct manual testing of software applications to identify defects and ensure they meet the specified requirements.
- Log and track defects using JIRA providing clearer and concise descriptions, steps to reproduce, and other relevant details.
- Perform regression testing to ensure previously identified defects have been fixed and no new issues have been introduced.
- Verify that software functions as expected, adhering to functional requirements and user expectations.
- Evaluate the graphical user interface for consistency, usability and visual appeal.
- Verify the application’s compatibility across different browsers, devices, operating systems and configurations.
- Assess the software’s performance and responsiveness under various test loads and stress conditions.
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities and verify that appropriate security measures are in place.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and other team members to ensure a smooth testing process and effective communication of issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Manual QA experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written English.
- Must have a keen attention to details.
- Have experience in multi-platform testing such as Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android OS.
- Must know how to use JIRA, Zephyr Scale.
- Familiarity with Postman/API testing.
- Familiarity with Burp Suite.
- Familiarity with Proxyman or Fiddler.
- Familiarity with Playwright
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.