Remote position, must have access to a quiet location free from distractions for the entire scheduled shift
A company laptop will be provided, however, you’ll need access to reliable internet for the entire scheduled shift and a smartphone. Ability to participate in video conferences.
We are searching for an energetic graphic designer to join our in-house creative team!! Experience needed designing ecommerce and performance marketing (ie: ads on YouTube, Facebook, and more). Experience with email promotion design, especially Klaviyo is a huge plus.
- Work in Mando’s in-house creative team to create strategic marketing assets for digital marketing projects including, but not limited to email, web banners, social media, etc.
- Participate in ideation and review meetings and design brainstorms.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts and design executions (across several different mediums) that reinforce Mando’s brand voice through its visual/digital touchpoints.
- Retouch and edit all forms of imagery as needed, including creating mockup of products and branded environments.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills required to present creative assets by targeted deadlines.
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years experience with graphic design with a degree in digital Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with illustration and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with Klaviyo email builder or email builder equivalent
- Experience working in digital marketing and creating Facebook ads, Google ads and website graphics
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Experience with HTML email development a plus
- Experience with Adobe Stager and 3D renders a plus
- Open-minded attitude about feedback on your design and a willingness to improve your work
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities while working under tight deadlines
- A self-motivated and thoughtful problem solver with an eye for detail
- Patience and positive attitude with a collaborative approach
- A great attitude and flexibility to pivot in the business nature of a startup
- Sense of humor and the ability to have fun doing what you love
Please provide a current portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of modern design aesthetic and skillful use of graphic design and illustration.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry’s is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.