AutoLeap is building a world-class team, and we are looking for a driven Manager, People Ops, to help create a positive, smooth and memorable experience for all our employees as they go through their journey with us. This role is a unique opportunity to join from the ground floor and create lasting impact by serving our high-performance teams. You will play a key role in understanding our internal stakeholders, and executing the fulfillment of their business needs. This is a cross-functional role with exposure to all departments within the company.
AutoLeap is a full-suite shop management solution for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market. We are an international startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Wharton and Stanford.
As Manager, People Ops, you will:
- Be the primary POC for day-to-day employee issues & questions, offering prompt and helpful solutions
- Create & manage HR policies (for e.g. leaves, health & retirement benefits)
- Support & advise managers on complex employee related matters, balancing legal, regulatory and compliance requirements with the interests of the business
- Respond to SUI claims
- Perform Form I-9 employer verifications
- Own the end-to-end employee onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring a seamless experience for new hires and departing employees
- Execute employee “feel good” initiatives such as ordering welcome gift packages, food/meals and gifts for employee-specific special events (for e.g. birthdays, work anniversaries)
- At least 4 years relevant experience in a similar role in the US
- A passion for creating a top-notch experience and journey for employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently, follow up on tasks and issues as they arise
- The ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment