InfoTrack is a platform that seamlessly connects law firms to the courts and to the services that they need to litigate successfully. We’re global leaders in legal technology with unparalleled expertise in forging integrations that can drastically improve the efficiency of law firms and the legal system.
As a highly ambitious company, we know that our people are critical to our success. That’s why we’re passionate about fostering a high-performance culture built on professional development, open communication, and transparent leadership. If you’re smart, dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.
About the role
As the Manager of Payroll at InfoTrack, you hold a key position in the meticulous oversight and management of our comprehensive payroll function. Your pivotal role involves ensuring precise and timely payroll processing for our diverse multi-state workforce. Your proficiency in leveraging Paylocity, coupled with a keen focus on compliance with payroll regulations and tax requirements, is fundamental to the success of InfoTrack. At this stage in our company, we’re looking to bring in a subject matter expert in payroll to own the function and help us streamline processes as we continue to grow.
- Oversee end-to-end payroll processes for a multi-state workforce, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Utilize HRIS to streamline and optimize payroll operations, maintaining system configurations
- Ensure payroll compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, including year-end activities and W-2 processing
- Identify and implement process improvements, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Maintain compliance with changing regulations and industry trends
- 7+ years of payroll management experience, including multi-state processing
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification preferred
- Proficiency in Paylocity and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Deep understanding of payroll processes, tax regulations, and compliance requirements
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
The anticipated starting base pay range for this role is listed below. Base salary is not the only component of our competitive total rewards package - you may also be eligible for bonus, commissions, equity, and other benefits as described below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications.
$86,000 - $106,000 base pay
What Sets InfoTrack apart
At InfoTrack, we’re committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable doing their best work and having fun! We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need.
Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- 401(k) Match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- 85% of employee premiums are covered by InfoTrack, and 70% for your family premiums
- Employer-funded Short/Long-Term Disability, Life, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- “Be Me Time” off for mental health, re-charging, volunteering
- Matching Gift Program
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote Employees
We believe that the key to our success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
InfoTrack is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.