Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
As part of the Optum Consumer Office, the mission of the Consumer and Marketing Analytics team is to provide data and insights to enable decision making so that Optum can operate as an innovative consumer centric organization. We are looking for a leader familiar with B2B and B2C campaign creation and measurement with the ability to align stakeholders to a common process and measurement framework and experience evaluating Last-Touch, Position-Based, and Data-Driven Sales Attribution Models to optimize Cost per Action and Return on Ad Spend. The Manager will help instill decision-making habits through best practices, critical thinking, and network alliances.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead Consumer and Marketing Analytics individual contributors, including offshore analysts
- Improve Marketing Performance through Measurement, Analysis, and Optimization
- Create and Measure Campaign KPIs, Analyze Models, and make Recommendations for Optimization
- Drive measurement framework transformation and alignment with stakeholders
- Lead the team and our partners up the data literacy curve becoming the Trusted Advisors of our business partners
- SME of B2B Sales Attribution supporting Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assume the role of Scrum Master and Product Owner, for leading Agile ceremonies
- Partner across the organization to form & mature alliances with Marketing stakeholders
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 6+ years of experience in Consumer or Marketing Analytics
- 5+ years of experience with Lead and Opportunity tracking using Customer Data Platforms such as Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce, Tealium, and Segment
- 4+ years of experience with Attribution Models such as Last-Touch, Position-Based, and Data-Driven Machine Learning
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing Automation software such as Adobe Marketo Engage and Oracle Eloqua
- 3+years of experience with Digital Attribution tools such as Adobe Marketo Measure (Bizible), Neustar Marketshare, and Nielsen Attribution (Visual IQ)
- 2+ years of experience measuring Social Media Marketing Engagement on sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- 1+ years of experience as a People Manager, hiring, coaching, and retaining talent
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- (Lean) Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher
- Experience using Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, and Piwik
- Experience playing Agile roles of Scrum Master and Product Owner using Product Management software such as Adobe Workfront, Atlassian Jira, and Aha!
- Experience using modern cloud technologies such as Databricks and Snowflake
- Experience writing SQL and PySpark
- Elevated level of Data Literacy, Visualization, and Storytelling
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.