Want to work in a culture built on mutual trust and respect? How about having the freedom to make work fit into your life (and not the other way round)? A career with Thinkproject could be just the opportunity you’re looking for.
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we’ll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
- Operational contact person on the topics of invoicing, quote/opportunity setup, contracts, credit control and collection of receivables
- Interface between customers and internal Thinkproject teams including Sales, Finance, Legal and others as necessary
- Consult and give direction on process and operational handling of the full invoicing cycle across geographies & products. Liaise with deal desk and key stakeholders Re: optimal setup for special invoicing terms/exception requests, deal setup and overall contractual terms linked to invoicing & cash collection.
- Challenge and optimize existing process and procedures linked to invoicing.
- Create and manage a global consolidated billings process, to transform the company’s invoicing operations from separate local processes into one globally consistent approach with controls and transparency to drive management decisions
- Hire, train and lead a team of billings specialists and managers located in different countries. Motivate the team, evaluate ongoing performance and set relevant goals to achieve the company’s objectives & priorities.
- Play a key role in developing automations, systems and tools to reduce manual work and create a scalable backbone. Among other priorities, enable future growth and higher volume through tools & systems instead of requiring more staff
- Manage queries, customer requests and resolve issues/disputes in collaboration with other teams and Thinkproject’s management team
- Questioning and optimizing existing processes and procedures
What you need to fulfill the role
- 10+ years of progressive experience across functions, in Invoicing, Project Management, Sales, Finance, Operations or other related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar field; Masters Degree is a plus
- Demonstrated successful experience with 1 or more of the following areas: order management, billings, sales/renewal management, deal desk and/or finance
- Your IT affinity manifests itself, among other things, in the confident use of MS Office and ERP / CRM / Invoicing software
- Your way of working is characterised by your "hands-on" mentality, high level of initiative, flexibility and team spirit
- Fluent English skills. German or other languages would be an advantage
- Proven ability to lead change, manage projects and develop successful collaborative working relationships across regions/teams/functions
- Strong presenter with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both orally and in writing
- Thrives on making a difference in a fast-paced environment and a strong desire to contribute to the growth of the company
What we offer
Health Days I Lunch ’n’ Learn Sessions I Women’s Network I LGBTQIA+ Network I Demo Days I Coffee Chat Roulette I Ideas Portal I Free English Lessons I Thinkproject Academy I Social Events I Volunteering Activities I Open Forum with Leadership Team (Tp Café) I Hybrid working I Unlimited learning
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.