Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role Is Important to Arcadia
The Manager of Anaytics, will join the analytics team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to the Vice President Of Analytics and will involve creation of high value analytics for an arcadia enterprise customer.
The ideal candidate loves data and wants to make a difference. We are seeking individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. You should be eager to share population health expertise to help Arcadia’s customers unlock more from their data.
We are looking for someone who can both manage a small team and contribute their own analytics output. Ideal candidate is a capable analyst and manager.
What Success Looks like
In 3 months
- Gain familiarity with Arcadia’s data model and data ingestion process
- Learn analytics team’s reporting tools (SQL database, QuickSight BI product)
- Insight Delivery Options and Customer Relationship Building
In 6 months
- Be managing the operations of the analytics team
- Be contributing value add IP to a large enterprise customer
- Be building value add reporting for customer base
- Consistently bring own ideas to life through creation of analytics for marketing and customer dashboard library
In 12 months
- Be able to Self Serve as subject matter expert on Arcadia’s analytics product
- Be an expert in a large enterprise customers database able to expertly intake and triage work to the analysts on the team
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing a team of 3 including:
- o Data Scientist
- o Sr. Analyst
- o Data Analyst
- Intake external requests for analytic support such as
- o Development of patient stratification models
- o Delivery of dashboards utilizing Amazon’s Quick Sight Product
- o Delivery of PPT analysis on findings from a customer environment
- Contribute your own thought leadership and IP to the Arcadia analytics products
- Help Sales/Marketing by packaging data across customer base into consumable format to drive efforts
- Collaborating with talented colleagues – Product Managers, Analysts, and Data Scientists – across Arcadia’s Customer Insights, Data Science, and Product teams.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ Years of healthcare analytic experience
- Experience managing at least 1 analyst
- Experience and familiarity with medical economics, risk algorithms, and quality
- Comfortable speaking with clients about their value based goals and objectives and translating those into concrete deliverables.
- Experience analyzing claims data
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL
- Experience with a business intelligence dashboarding tool such as QuickSight, Tableau, or Power BI,
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving.
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience working at a data vendor and ACO/CIN Organization or health insurance company
- A passion for communicating data through clear and compelling visual design,
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with the AWS platform and writing Athena queries,
- Advanced SQL skills or familiarity with other languages such as Python or R,
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence,
- Experience using statistical modeling and/or machine learning,
What You’ll Get
- The opportunity to:
- o Analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadia’s custom data model built by analysts for analysts
- o Create value add IP and quickly distribute it to wide array of Arcadia customers
- o Ideate with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network
- o Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity
- A collaborative team with decades of collective experience in population health, product development, and data science.
- A supportive and remote-work friendly company that provides frequent opportunities for fun and connection, as well as personal and professional development,
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- Competitive Compensation, Amazing Benefits including Unlimited FTO (~22 day company average)
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia’s custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.