Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
**This is a REMOTE position. Candidates can be located anywhere in US Time Zones.**
Amsive Digital is looking for a digital marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for an Ad Operations and Marketing Analytics Manager.
As part of the Ad Ops and Analytics team, the Manager will serve as a subject matter expert on both the tracking strategy and implementation of advertising tags (pixels, server-side, etc.) with specific attention to client-specific privacy requirements and restrictions, web analytics tracking, and Google Analytics (GA4). This role includes working directly with clients to understand critical business goals and interpret them into an analytics strategy by identifying key web events and KPIs, as well as developing/presenting a plan to achieve those goals.
What You'll Do
- Plan, organize, and implement ad tracking strategies and platform-specific tags and pixels.
- Manage tagging & analytics tools such as GTM and Google Analytics, identifying and assessing new tools as needed.
- Solve for complex online marketing tagging & tracking needs and either implement those solutions independently or clearly and effectively communicate to internal/external development.
- Be the expert in implementing and customizing all aspects of GA4 for clients of all sizes.
- Q/A test, debug, and troubleshoot event tracking across platforms to confirm accurate reporting and event tracking.
- Work with Google Data Studio and Looker to create client reporting, while working with Analytics and Data Visualization teams to provide necessary data via tracking to enable them to create dashboards in other reporting platforms such as Datorama.
- Analyze client web properties and request any potential changes to the data layer required to achieve tracking requirements.
- Use analytics tools to develop a holistic view of clients’ customer decision journey and apply insights to inform the development of a website experience that engages and converts.
- Create, review, and optimize internal team processes to improve team efficiency and client satisfaction.
What We Want To See
- Expert level understanding of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics platforms.
- Hands-on experience implementing frontend pixel tracking as well as server-side in production environments.
- Ability to tailor event triggers in tag platforms to meet privacy requirements.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Competent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to recommend, implement, and report on A/B testing and CRO experiments.
- Experience with SQL and Regex a plus.
- Must possess individual accountability while also having a fun, team-oriented personality.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.