Flyx (flyx.ai) is an AI research company building a suite of LLM-based consumer applications. Founded by a team of second-time founders who collectively raised ~$1 billion for their previous companies, Flyx is incubating cutting-edge consumer LLM products. Flyx’s founding team comes from Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, the Thiel Fellowship, and includes 3 YC founders. We are hot off the heels of our $7.5M seed raise led by Daniel Gross and Felicis Ventures.
What We’re Looking For
Flyx is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to develop and fine-tune LLM (Language Model) chatbots for their no-code internal tooling platform. The ideal candidate should have experience in training LLM models, building training pipelines, and all things gradient descent. This role will require someone who is thoughtful on how to train LLM’s to have the correct behavior including thinking deeply about datasets, feedback, and evals.
An interest in generative AI, large language models is a plus!
- Lead fellow engineers train open-source and custom LLM’s.
- Deliver user-impactful features with LLM’s.
- Work on model testing to ensure non-regression
- Python Experience Required
- Pytorch Experience Required
- Tensorflow Experience Required
- Familiarity with pre-trained models, such as GPT-J, GPT-NEOX, and experience fine-tuning them for specific use cases Required
- GPU Infra Experience Preferred
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity available for early team members
- Remote-work with opportunity for team travel
- Flexible PTO