Formed in 2011, INADEV is focused on its founding principle to build innovative customer-centric solutions incredibly fast, secure, and at scale. We deliver world-class digital experiences to some of the largest federal agencies and commercial companies. Our technical expertise and innovations are comprised of codeless automation, identity intelligence, immersive technology, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), virtualization, and digital transformation.
- We are seeking a No/Low Code Platform Developer to join our team and help us deliver innovative applications to our clients.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, understanding of the no code platform, and excellent communication skills.
- The No/Low Code Platform Developer will be responsible for configuring the platform to meet the requirements of each project, collaborating with clients and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, and supporting ongoing maintenance and updates.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check and have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government clearance.
- Must have been a resident of the continental U.S. for at least the last 3 years.
- Must be willing to work in Eastern Standard Business hours.
- Must possess good communication (written/verbal) skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a Technical Discipline) and 4 years of experience in software development or configuration, with a focus on web-based applications.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of how Web, Mobile and Desktop Applications work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- Flexible and responsive to changing priorities and Solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to understand a business process from well written documents
- Experience with low-code / no-code platforms similar to Unqork, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Appian etc.
- Low-code / no-code platform certification (Unqork certification or similar no-code platform).
- Experience with project management methodologies.