Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- Be involved across all areas of our product localization needs, including games, manga and daily operation language support, among others.
- Test localization content and ensure all content meets our quality standards.
- Liaise with immediate team and wider department in recording localization issues, providing feedback and following up on necessary changes.
- Monitor player feedback and issues and optimize content in accordance with target market(s) language and culture.
- Execute online and offline events to help foster game's community.
- Plan and create promotional and advertising content.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in game localization or other translation/localization-related field.
- Ability to translate text from Simplified Chinese to English / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Italian / Turkish / Brazilian Portuguese / Japanese / Korean / Traditional Chinese / Thai / Indonesian.
- Love anime and gaming (with vast gaming experience), and have an understanding of appropriate language use across different game genres.
- Hold an understanding of the nature and preferences of players in your target market(s), especially players of anime games.
- Strong creative ability, particularly when it comes to creating appropriate promotional content for different types of game.
- Excellent at sourcing, extracting, and summarizing information, with the ability to learn new skills and pick up new ideas quickly.
- A team player, highly competent at communication and execution, able to manage one's own role and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.