Lasso MD is a patient acquisition solution for dental and healthcare practices, endorsed by the most reputable names in the industry. We empower practices to become better businesses through our marketing services, content marketplace, and fully integrated software tools. Our lean, self-managing team is made up of highly skilled individuals committed to creating world-class products.
As Local SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing all SEO tasks and activities, primarily focusing on setting up the contractor team for success, and later expanding/improving the SEO product. Your responsibilities will include managing SEO projects across 200-300 accounts consisting of a Year 1 "setup" monthly schedule of tasks and a Year 2+ strategy/planning/execution quarterly cadence of tasks. This full-cycle role involves executing, delegating, and managing local SEO projects, as well as overseeing communications with a contractor team and documenting process.
What Success Looks Like
- Deliver high-performing local SEO across all client accounts.
- Mentoring and managing SEO contractor relationships.
- Delivering client projects on time and with high accuracy.
- Develop innovative strategies and workflows to maximize efficiency and product value.
- Developing and deploying clear SEO reports for client and internal use.
- Manage and optimize multiple SEO accounts on a daily basis.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving client performance.
- Leverage the latest industry trends and new technologies to drive product innovation.
- Communicate and manage effectively with the contractor team.
- Develop best practices to increase customer satisfaction and value creation.
- Embrace a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- 5+ years of experience executing and managing local SEO for multiple clients.
- Expert-level proficiency with tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Citation Listings (Bright Local), SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, and other relevant SEO tools.
- Proven record of simultaneously managing team communications and SEO deliverables.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Excel for data analysis, lookups, and pivot tables.
- Strong evidence of excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Background in the dental or healthcare industry.
- Experience in Google Analytics 4.