Lightcast processes millions of data points every day in dozens of languages. This role will be a critical function to building out linguistic capabilities to scale those solutions. Will perform quality control for both human and machine translated functions.
- Analyze and improve data quality of multilingual text classifiers
- Work with linguistics and engineering teams to build out new parsers across languages
- Translate various taxonomies such as Skills, Titles, and Occupations.
- Research and work with third party translation services to procure languages not native in house
- Monitor the quality of translations from third party vendors
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Competency in three or more languages
- Understanding of syntax and structural analysis of languages
- Microsoft Excel experience (including vlookups, data cleanup, and functions)
- Knowledge of query languages such as SQL
- Knowledge of text analysis or machine learning principles
- Experience with data analysis using tools such as Excel or Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Data Analytics, NLP or similar (preferred)