The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of CRM activities, focused on email, push notification, and other CRM channels in support of company and business unit objectives for our new game. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, copy, art and reporting. This position requires a collaborative professional who is highly executional and creative who can work in a fast-paced environment of operating live games.
- Coordinate creation of briefs, copy, art, text/HTML templates, target segmentation, tests, etc.
- Generate weekly, monthly campaign performance reports, identify drivers, and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.).
- Flawlessly execute tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value.
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve efficiency of role.
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices and foster accountability.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing roles (B2C only)
- Hands on experience with HTML, SQL, and Content Management Systems like Braze/Leanplum/Moengage
- Must have experience in warming up new IPs and monitoring domain reputation
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind, appropriately focused on customer and business critical metrics
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high-quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Versatile, flexible and trainable
- Able to effectively balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication, copywriting, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.