It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay/Clearpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
**For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio**
Work with Customer Service Leads and Learning Experience Designers to track the performance of some Learning & Development programs to ensure strategies are effective in meeting global business goals. Provide direction and leadership to the learning design team in executing core learning programs and functional competencies. Work closely with some regional leaders and functional areas to create and deliver effective training to support continued people development within Customer Success. Foster a collaborative environment that supports engagement, empowerment, discovery, and innovation. Ensure effective planning and management of the team capacity and quarterly roadmap.
Lead a team of Learning Experience Designers to develop learning materials and experiences in support of Customer Service.
- Develop team’s technical and functional expertise.
- Review deliverables for quality leveraging your experience in instructional design.
- Coordinate with cross-functional organizations to align the team’s strategy with stakeholder’s needs.
- Involved in creating roadmap strategy for learning experience design pulling in relevant industry insights and leverages tooling and process advancements for your team.
- Manage the team’s capacity and allocations using strong project management skills.
- Leverage stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively partner with senior level executives and others across several functions.
- Utilize the ability to pull together cohesive presentations, narratives, proposals, etc.
- Draw meaningful insights from data to drive change, tell a narrative and operationalize solutions.
- Involved in creating an effective learning object storage process for organizing e-learning project-related source files and other materials.
- Schedule periodic course reviews for any updates needed; schedule the expiration of training courses, if appropriate.
- Track documentation and version control of all revisions and updates, etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a leadership role as part of a support operations team, preferably including partnership with customer operations teams.
- Minimum 4 + years of corporate learning and development experience.
- Proven track record consulting business leaders and designing, developing, and implementing high-impact and innovative service strategy solutions, using blended approaches, e-learning, and virtual delivery methodologies.
- Experience leading people & organizational change initiatives.
- Strong technical skills, analytical thinking, and an outstanding ability to operationalize national learning programs.
- A strong sense of affinity with the rapid pace of a growing and dynamic business.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation.
- Strong strategic, planning and organizational skills.
- Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Learning and Development, Instructional Technology, Learning Measurement & Analytics or related field.
- Demonstrable expertise with all of the following:
- Learning Management Systems (reporting/ content formats)
- Project management software (such as Jira/ Asana)
- Communication tools in a distributed environment (Slack, Google Docs, Notion)
- Instructional Design tools (such as Articulate Rise/ Storyline / Synthesia)
- Analytics & Reporting Tools (such as Tableau/ Looker)