At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
We are seeking a Technical Analyst that will be responsible for working directly with clients to onboard their digital data into our clients platforms and production processes, through either standardized managed measurement solutions or direct partnerships with clients. The successful candidate will simultaneously maintain integration workflows and communication with numerous clients. A love of problem solving in challenging situations is critical to success.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations
- Perform data review and QA using languages such as Python and SQL
- Lead meetings with client technical resources and present solutions
- Responsible for quality control of technical deliverables and project management of key client projects
- Lead all aspects of enterprise engagements independently
- Identify, understand, and solve complex internal and external issues for customers and employees
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or analytically-oriented field
- 2-3 years of experience in a software development, data analytics, or other analytically-oriented position
- Strong software development skills and expertise designing efficient SQL queries of big data
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions [email protected]