Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
As a key leader in defining Unqork’s Developer Experience, you will have strategic and direct impact on delighting developers, accelerating productivity, and increasing the maintainability of no-code applications. Your team will drive the strategy, vision, and multiyear roadmap for developer productivity, security and governance products.
- You will report to our Platform Product Senior Director
- Overseeing everything necessary to drive adoption for building modular codeless apps.
- Understanding how to democratize application develop experience
- Full understanding of the SDLC, thinking about building and managing modular applications
- Help mentor other team members
- Setting the product vision, strategy, and multiyear roadmap for how we think about Unqorks modular development while leading the roadmap and driving go-to-market activities.
- Look at how to make the user experience easier within our applications - how do we enable multiple people to be able to build, handle versioning, promote up and make it public, ensure the privacy of applications.
- Understand the Low/No-Code ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth
What U bring:
- Have worked in developer experience/SDLC products before and will be more technical PMs,
- Know how to ship code, abstracting methodologies
- Looking for some that have led large cross-functional initiatives
- 7+ years of experience of software-related experience, SaaS is preferred but not required.
- Experience with a larger company or startup but needs to be agile with change
- Interested in working for a startup and needs to be someone who is keen to work for a fast-paced organization
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $148,500 - $200,100 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.