AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 50 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Help create a best-in-class product & brand that is ubiquitous with getting outside
- Lead design work from conceptual ideas to simple, intuitive, and useful products on web, iOS and Android
- Design, prototype, test, and document designs for handoff
- Work in a highly collaborative environment across design, product management, data, and engineering
- Raise the bar for quality by giving and seeking feedback from other designers
- 5+ years of professional experience researching, designing, and shipping consumer-facing products/features for iOS, Android, and web
- A passion for turning complex problems into elegant and engaging user experiences
- Outstanding product design sensibility and craft - excelling at UX, visual design and interaction
- Experience in applying learnings from research, metrics and usability to inform design decisions
- Experience collaborating closely across functions - including Product Management and Engineering - to define, develop and optimize new product features
- Product sensibility – experience informing product roadmaps and feature prioritization
- Proven ability to effectively share work with executive leadership, lead discussions and prioritize feedback
- Self-motivated, and confident in independently leading end-to-end design work - creating concepts, defining requirements, documenting and assessing post-launch learnings
- Experience designing inclusively (ex. international, multi-language, accessible use cases)
- Fluent in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle and Origami
- Humble, empathetic and open-minded - no egos
- Bonus: diverse experience across large and small companies, as well as agencies
What We Offer:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits.
- Trail Day: First Friday of the month to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional
$160,000 - $200,000 a year