CenterWell™ represents our payer-agnostic healthcare services for senior primary care, home health and pharmacy. Launched in spring 2021, CenterWell creates experiences that provide patients with ease, comprehensive care and a personal approach. By placing each patient at the center — focusing on their unique needs and personalizing the care we deliver to them — we can help them lead happier, healthier lives.
CenterWell Senior Primary Care™ provides proactive, preventive care to seniors, including wellness visits, physical exams, chronic condition management, screenings, minor injury treatment and more. It is part of Humana’s Primary Care Organization, which is the nation’s largest provider of value-based, senior-focused primary care.
More about CenterWell Senior Primary Care:
More than 85 locations, which are part of the 250 senior primary care centers operated by Humana’s Primary Care Organization
Integrated care teams that include physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, medical coders and center administrators
Nearly 250,000 total patients served in 2022, including those in Medicare Advantage, value-based arrangements or other Medicare programs
The Lead Data Scientist uses mathematics, statistics, modeling, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions. The Lead Data Scientist works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Data Scientist develops, maintains, and collects structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting. Creates reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business strategy and tactics. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience
- 2 or more years project leadership experience
- Experience in using mathematics, statistics, modeling, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions
- Successful demonstrated experience in working on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and collecting structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
- Ability to works under minimal supervision, using independent judgment
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master’s Degree
Interview Format: MODERN HIRE
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Humana offers a variety of benefits to promote the best health and well-being of our employees and their families. We design competitive and flexible packages to give our employees a sense of financial security—both today and in the future, including:
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time and jury duty pay
- Recognition pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Tuition assistance
- Scholarships for eligible dependents
- Parental and caregiver leave
- Employee charity matching program
- Network Resource Groups (NRGs)
- Career development opportunities
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$126,800 – $174,500 per year