The Lead Data Analyst is responsible for performing analysis and developing tools and automation to support and drive efficiency for Elixir’s rebate aggregator operations process, involving file transfers, reporting, rejection management, trending, and rebate reconciliation. This position has no direct reports.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Support Elixir’s rebate aggregator operations process involving file transfers, reporting, rejection management, trending, and reconciliation by performing analysis and developing automation to facilitate improved file submissions/tracking, rejection reporting, trend management and reconciliation.
- Provide and/or develop consultation regarding trends, forecasting and reconciliation.
- Develop departmental dashboards/scorecards for executive leadership using sophisticated tools (Tableau or similar).
- Conduct ad-hoc and recurring analysis using SQL, Excel, Tableau, and Alteryx.
- Participate in development and implementation of initiatives, as needed, to improve processes and procedures
- Understand and learn key rebate revenue and cost drivers with the ability to recognize and communicate impact of contractual changes through variance and what-if analysis.
- Conduct and/or report on special studies and investigations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, mathematical, statistical, financial, or health administration discipline
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in a financial and/or statistical reporting capacity preferably in the healthcare, insurance, or PBM industry
- Advanced skill in SQL queries and Excel modeling.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- A proactive individual with a strong desire to create, learn, and share their work
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, team, and organization to ensure collective success
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Crystal, MS Access
Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
The typical starting pay range for this position is between $63,252.75 to $99,845.25 although wages can vary based on experience and geography.