The Analytics and Insights Lead Analyst will be responsible for leading an analytics scope of work in direct partnership with a large retainer client to enhance their customer experience goals and drive business outcomes. The focus of the scope of work is to leverage data from various entities within the client’s organization to draw meaningful insights to drive their short and long-term customer experience strategies and objectives.
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Work with integrated teams across in-house and client capabilities, including designers, developers, researchers, strategists, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences and supporting functions for a large retainer client
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients, understanding their challenges and providing insights in a way that aligns to their needs and drives data adoption in their organization
- You will define and execute analytics workstreams focused on measurement strategies, optimization analytics, strategic consulting, and data education.
- The focus of our customer experience analytics work is channel agnostic and focused on establishing customer-centric strategies leveraging data from the entirety of customer journeys across all channels and engagement points.
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Define and execute against analytics workstreams including measurement strategies, optimization analytics, strategic consulting, and data education
- Create streamlined reports on workstream performance to monitor product health and quickly flag any data issues to allow more time to focus on more impactful analytics
- What we’d love to see:
- Ability to generate hypotheses, run exploratory analyses, and identify trends to build relevant, story-driven insights
- Experience leading analytics workstreams within projects and identify cross-functional opportunities for analysts to partner
- Excitement and curiosity to think beyond the data to interpret business recommendations and impact
- Use of digital analytics platforms and subsequent data tagging structures including Google Analytics 4 and Adobe Analytics
- Phenomenal data visualization and analysis skills with expertise in Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc.
- Ability to understand large data sets and use appropriate technologies and methodology to manipulate data (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
- Experience in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- 5 to 10+ years of experience required. (consultancy/digital agency experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
- Comfort with balancing multiple requests and prioritizing tasks in partnership with clients and internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail and strong time management are a must.
- People management experience a plus
Key Performance Indicators
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to promote our capabilities internally and externally.
- Consultant attitude earning the trust and confidence of clients.
The approximate annual base compensation range for the Analytics Lead role is $90,000 to $180,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by several factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.