We’re looking for a Landing Page Designer to make high-converting designs for advertising landing pages. You’ll create eye-catching designs that turn visitors into customers. Work with our team to ensure everything looks great and matches our client’s brand. If you’re creative and keep up with the latest trends, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to visualize the layout and functionality of web pages and marketing funnels.
- Create visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces for websites, landing pages, and marketing funnels.
- Develop graphical assets, including icons, images, illustrations, and other visual elements, to enhance the user experience and communicate effectively.
- Apply branding guidelines to design visually cohesive and engaging websites, landing pages, and marketing funnels.
- Work closely with developers, copywriters, and marketers, to align design objectives and ensure successful implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in design.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in utilizing Figma for design tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- A comprehensive portfolio showcasing design proficiency and successful CRO projects.
- Excellent both written and spoken English.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
Tools & Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
You’re a Great Fit For This Role If You Are...
- Proactive and efficient in task execution.
- Have exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Committed to continuous personal and professional improvement.
- An Innovative and creative thinker.
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics.
Please Do Not Apply If:
- You are NOT a designer who can design landing pages.
- You DON’T have experience with Figma.
- You DON’T have a portfolio of landing pages to share.
- You have no experience with conversion-rate optimization.
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick Days)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Regular Salary Increases
- Performance Bonuses
- Growth Potential as Company Expands
- Work Remotely for a US-Based Company
About Our Company
Right Customer is one of the industry’s fastest-growing full-service digital marketing agencies. Working with notable brands such as Ryan Pineda, Keaton "The Muscle" Hoskins, FasterFreedom, Wholesale to Millions, Hamza Invests, and Billion Dollar Real Estate Investors to scale their businesses through strategic paid advertising, high-converting websites and innovative strategies.