**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work remotely in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor New VISAs.
What is my Impact?
Junior IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation, and performance testing of purchased products.
What are my Key Responsibilities?
· Write code for simple system designs.
· Write simple technical specifications for single programs.
· Report inaccuracies and inconsistencies found in system and functional requirements to other Developers.
· “Scope” time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers on estimates.
· Consult with other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers, and vendors.
What is Required?
· Required Work Experience: 2+ years related work experience. Experience Details: Professional experience with technical design and coding in the IT industry
· Required Education: High school diploma or GED
· Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems.
· Flexible team player. Ability to manage tasks independently under close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities.
· Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
· Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills.
· Basic proficiency programming in at least one object-oriented programming language.
What is Preferred?
· Familiar with Public Cloud providers (Examples: AWS, Azure and GCP)
· Knowledge of automation tools (Examples: Terraform and Ansible)
· Knowledge of source control tools (Example: Git)
· Experience in Healthcare Environment
General Physical Demands:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
What We Offer:
As a Florida Blue employee, you will thrive in our Be Well, Work Well, GuideWell culture where being well as an individual, and working well as a team, are both important in serving our members and communities.
To support your wellbeing, comprehensive benefits are offered. As an employee, you will have access to:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and global travel health insurance.
· Income protection benefits: life insurance, Short- and long-term disability programs.
· Leave programs to support personal circumstances.
· Retirement Savings Plan includes employer contribution and employer match.
· Paid time off, volunteer time off, and 11 holidays.
· A comprehensive wellness program.
· Additional voluntary benefits available.
Employee benefits are designed to align with federal and state employment laws.
Benefits may vary based on the state in which work is performed.
Benefits for intern, part-time and seasonal employees may differ.
To support your financial wellbeing, we offer competitive pay as well as opportunities for incentive or commission compensation. We also conduct regular annual reviews with pay for performance considerations for base pay increases.
Annualized Salary Range: $61,000 - $99,100
Typical Annualized Hiring Range: $68,580 - $76,200
Final pay will be determined with consideration of market competitiveness, internal equity, and the job-related knowledge, skills, training, and experience you bring.