Since launching in late 2018, SideShift.ai has been growing rapidly. With seven-figure daily volume and key industry partnerships, we have achieved a lot but there is still plenty more to do. To slot in with our stack we are looking for someone who has experience with TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis and GraphQL. We are searching for a junior backend engineer who is hungry to scale up their skillset and learn on the job.
- Design, build, and maintain SideShift.ai.
- Take ownership of certain aspects of the SideShift.ai backend.
- Ship. Your ideas will make it into live products in no time.
- Junior-level experience working with tools such as TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis and GraphQL.
- Hungry to learn and comfortable taking initiative.
- Strong interest in working on a cryptocurrency product.
- Able to join team meetings in EU/Asia timezones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with financial markets is a bonus but not necessary.
- EU/Asia timezone preferred.
- An appreciation for memes.
- Salary paid in a SideShift.ai crypto of your choice.
- Join a profitable company with traction (seven figure weekly volume) and key industry partnerships with the likes of Trezor, Bitcoin.com, Blockstream, Edge Wallet and more.
- Ship from the start. Your ideas actually lead to product developments with us.
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive.
- Flexible vacation policy.