Created in 2015 in a technology disruption group, Powertalent is a Portuguese company specializing in TI projects.
Our experience allows us to succeed where others fail. We offer consulting solutions tailored to your real needs, we perform cyber security assessments and diagnostics and design with you the best solution. Additionally, and taking advantage of our country’s strengths, such as our climate, gastronomy, and security, we provide nearshoring services, enhancing your growth. If you prefer, we also offer the service, a turnkey project, so you don’t have to worry about anything else.
We are a company of people, for people!
- Development of back-end website applications.
- Creation of servers and databases for functionality.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Writing clean, functional code.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in back-end development with Java J2EE, Spring, Maven, and Hibernate.
- Understanding of security domain (encryption, authentication, authorization …) and experience working with HTTP and protocols
- Experience in bash scripting
- Experience with Ansible (DevOps)
- Experience with the webservices SOAP and application web servers Weblogic
- Familiarity with databases Oracle and SQL.
- Experience with the following tools: Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience with code versioning tools Git
- Experience with Docker
- Good knowledge of IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge of agile development principles.
- Good knowledge of web services and microservices.
- Good knowledge of application design.
- Exposure to Cloud Services Azure is an asset.
- Oral and written comprehension of English is required minimum C1.
Only candidates with European citizenship can qualify for this role. The tasks must be carried out 100% remotely from any member state of the European Union. However, you cannot be located in Belgium to be considered remote.
Working with a team of approximately 15 people, you will only be invited to the company’s premises once or twice a year for specific meetings.
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Plafond for training
- Remote work