Supports and maintains organizational computer systems and peripherals. This includes deploying, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational computer hardware. Will effectively provide first-hand support to end-users in identifying and resolving technical issues.
What You'll Do:
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex computer problems, and provide best-in-class customer support for end-users.
- Recommend and implement corrective solutions for end-users in person, and remote support for off-site users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
- Communicate and multi-task across departments and technologies, while maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism and aligned goals.
- Utilize corporate ticketing system to document and track incidents, requests, user interactions, and detailed hardware/software asset management.
- Support operating systems and related software; and Epicor proprietary software as needed.
- Assist in evaluations of hardware or software when required.
- Fulfills and reviews departmental KPIs.
- Creates technical documentation for internal team and external users.
You Bring (Most) of This!:
- 3+ years of applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- Experience with Windows Server and Remote Desktop Support is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and or relevant technical certifications preferred.
- Ability to complete and maintain basic work and project records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
At Epicor , we know that success comes from working together. Everyone has a role to play, and it’s the essential partnerships across our company that are crucial to our customers’ success and our growth as a business.
We’re truly a team. Working in close partnership, we bring wide-ranging talents together in powerful collaborations. We think innovatively, share our knowledge generously, and constantly learn from our colleagues. We’re proud of the success we achieve every day, but we never stop challenging ourselves and encouraging each other. Together, we go further and imagine an even brighter future.
Whatever your career journey, we’ll help you find the right path. Through our training courses, mentorship, and continuous support, you’ll get everything you need to thrive. At Epicor, your success is our success. And that success really matters, because we’re the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses—the hardworking companies who make, move, and sell the things the world needs.
Epicor is committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is valued; where you bring the whole and real you—that’s who we’re interested in. If you have interest in this or any role- but your experience doesn’t match every qualification of the job description, that’s okay- consider applying regardless.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity/ expression), marital status, family status, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, genetic information, physical or mental disability, age, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, or local law.