What’s My Impact?
The IT Scrum Master is responsible for guiding the Contact Analytics Team in developing the solution using Agile practices for medium to high complexity initiatives from initiation through release. Run key Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives. The Scrum Master will utilize the Sr. Scrum Master for SME knowledge. Create and maintain the appropriate channels for open communication within the scrum team to create a trusting and safe team environment. Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues. Protect the team from outside distractions. Remove obstacles in order to continue to deliver.
What’s My Key Responsibilities?
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives.
- Assist the scrum team to become a self-organized, cross-functional and highly efficient team that delivers high-quality products.
- Facilitate documenting and executing the team’s continuous improvement plan, based on retrospectives.
- Clarify deliverables and assignments and remove impediments.
- Provide leadership with metrics necessary to make decisions.
- Determine ways to improve throughput, velocity and allow the team flexibility to self-manage themselves especially on items identified from the retrospective.
- 4+ years related work experience in leading Agile/Scrum projects
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certified Scrum Master 90 Days
- Experience utilizing the CA Agile Rally tool
- SAFe experience
- SAFe Certification
- Certified Scrum Master
- Florida Blue, Guidewell, or healthcare industry experience
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
What We Offer:
As a Florida Blue employee, you will thrive in our Be Well, Work Well, GuideWell culture where being well as an individual, and working well as a team, are both important in serving our members and communities.
To support your wellbeing, comprehensive benefits are offered. As an employee, you will have access to:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and global travel health insurance
- Income protection benefits: life insurance, Short- and long-term disability programs
- Leave programs to support personal circumstances
- Retirement Savings Plan includes employer contribution and employer match
- Paid time off, volunteer time off, and 11 holidays
- Additional voluntary benefits available
- A comprehensive wellness program
Employee benefits are designed to align with federal and state employment laws. Benefits may vary based on the state in which work is performed. Benefits for intern, part-time and seasonal employees may differ.
To support your financial wellbeing, we offer competitive pay as well as opportunities for incentive or commission compensation. We also conduct regular annual reviews with pay for performance considerations for base pay increases.
Typical Annualized Hiring Range: $78,800 - $98,500
Annualized Salary Range: $78,800 - $128,100
Final pay will be determined with consideration of market competitiveness, internal equity, and the job-related knowledge, skills, training, and experience you bring.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.