Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
This role will be responsible for the technical support of all IT projects supporting the 3D Program at Under Armour. This teammate will become responsible for level 1 and level 2 support of all 3D digital product creation systems & platforms. Support includes assistance with the development, implementation, and deployment of custom IT platforms, as well as basic support of 3D applications used for modelling, rendering, and creating digital assets. This person will become an expert in 3D processes at UA. The role will provide analytical results and insights based on simulating, testing, and documenting scenarios to determine optimal 3D experiences across our Go to Market lifecycle. Great opportunity to be a key player in Under Armour’s Digital Go-To-Market Transformation program and be part of an innovative & dynamic team at the forefront of the industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with internal divisions of innovation, development, merchandising, marketing, sales operations teammates, as well as consultants to design, develop, and implement 3D solutions.
- Manages test case creation, testing timelines and testing execution.
- Collaborates with our functional super users to gather and maintain functional requirements for custom tools.
- Manages user acceptance testing with our functional partners.
- Spearheads the documentation of our systems and integrations for training and maintenance purposes.
- Works with our functional super users to ensure full knowledge transfer both internally and to external partners.
- Supports and helps troubleshoot the various 3D Digital Product Creation systems.
- Acts as the key contact for our IT incidents related to all platforms, integrations, and 3D tools.
- Helps with hardware request needs and evaluates upgrades or changes in equipment for functional users.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Understanding of the SDLC and agile methodology.
- Experience with Python and Mondo DB preferred.
- Ability designing, planning and discussing technology solutions with IT partners as well as functional business stakeholders.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and relationships while operating in a rapidly changing business environment
- Broad IT domain experience and familiarity with general business functions
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with 3D software such as Rhino, Clo, Optitex, as well as rendering platforms like KeyShot, Blender, Octane, etc.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is preferred but not required.
- Experience with PLM and product creation software is preferred but not required.
Education And / Or Experience
- 1+ years’ work experience in a high-growth dynamic operating environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Science, Business.
- 2+ years of IT analyst or developer experience.
- Location: Home Office
- Return To Work Designation: Fully Remote
- Travel: N/A
- Licenses/Certifications: N/A
Relocation & Salary
- No Relocation Provided
- Base Compensation Range: $63,103 - $86,767
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.