As a member of the operations team your responsibilities would include the following activities:
- Support of the Addepar system which is used for client performance reporting. This includes:
- New account set-up: including coding, linking to custodians and ensuring proper reporting of all investments.
- Daily update/reconciliation
- Monitor reporting and integration of alternative assets
- Monthly performance updates
- Proactively monitor dashboards to ensure system integrity and data accuracy
- Develop custom templates and summary reports as needed
- Serve as a point of contact for all operations issues for advisor teams, custodians and third-party solution providers
- Maintain a working understanding of the metrics, calculations, key user workflows, and operational processes involved in end-to-end maintenance of the reporting platform.
- Document required processes for ongoing system support, participate in requirements gathering for ongoing system updates, and help facilitate user integration and acceptance testing.
- Support the integration of new advisors onto the Addepar system. This includes
- Establish the clients / accounts
- Link to custodians
- Conversion of history (transactions, balances and performance)
- Reconciliation of history conversion
- Population of custom attributes
- In conjunction with users, create and test client packages
- Ensure the existence of adequate internal controls and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist with improvement projects, ad-hoc projects and complete assigned research projects
- Maintain written procedures on all aspects of this position and work to continuously improve initiatives to identify potential solutions and efficiencies
Ideal Candidate Profile – “Our Casting Call!"
- Proven history of being a “self-starter,” and a track record of working effectively in a remote/virtual environment, with a distributed team.
- Ability to “manage up” and have direct, open, and progressive conversations with Management and Partners across the firm.
- An appetite for analytical problem-solving and desire to maintain a solutions-oriented approach to addressing opportunities and challenges.
- Team player who welcomes feedback with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills, professional presentation, and organizational skills.
- Attitude that no task is too small and a willingness to do whatever tasks are necessary to make sure that the work is done on time.
- Proficiency in technology/applications a must – experience with excel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- 1-3 years related investment services industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with portfolio accounting and performance management software such as Addepar a plus
Cerity Partners is a leading, national registered wealth management and institutional consulting firm serving high-net-worth individuals and their families, businesses and their employees, and nonprofit organizations from its offices across the country. Our in-house experts of attorneys, tax advisors, financial planners and investment professionals are passionate about and committed to providing objective financial advice and oversight.
Our mission is to positively impact the financial well-being of our clients by delivering objective financial advice. Our culture allows us to deliver this mission. We believe in a simple formula that drives our actions and pushes us every day to do better than the day before: People First + Accountability = Winning Outcomes. We expect our team members to deliver on their responsibilities, understand how every component of our company works to generate success, and hold themselves and their colleagues accountable to the highest standards. As a result, we will enjoy talking to you if:
- You understand the need to provide a world-class customer experience
- You value the collaboration of insightful, experienced colleagues to deliver our services
- You demonstrate a strong affinity in financial services, exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills