Implementation Consultant | eCommerce
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for participating in consulting engagements and overseeing the execution of implementation tasks to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions. You will play a pivotal role in organizing and managing tasks within project work plans, demonstrating leadership capabilities by guiding small project teams and overseeing multiple client engagements.
What you will be doing:
- Interact with members of cross-functional teams
- Coordinate all aspects of a project for a client
- Responsible for overall delivery of schedule, budget deliverables
- Determine direction, timelines, schedules, and activities for an area of the project
- Ensure all deliverables in area of responsibility is delivered on time and on budget
- Configures, tests, trains, and troubleshoots system for customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product
What you will likely bring:
- 2+ years implementing eCommerce sites
- User training
- Requirement gathering
- Bachelor’s degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree or work experience
- Effective teaching skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and PC skills
- 1+ year of experience configuring commerce sites required
- Understanding of ecommerce (Magento) specifically Sales, Configurations, Imports, Site(s), Marketing, Customers, Contacts, and Ship To’s
- Transactional software experience (full end-to-end Ecomm > ERP) one or more in: Inventory, accounting, quote-to-order, order-to-cash, returns, warehouse management, or CRM
- Software and integration configuration
The Professional Services Team
Professional Services play an instrumental role in the growth of Epicor. You will be working with our customers to implement our products and ensure that we continuously provide an exceptional customer experience. Almost every position is customer-facing—therefore, it’s important to have energy, drive, and determination to ensure Epicor gives the best possible experience to all clients. This passion will contribute to the success of your career and the company. If you are looking for a global, innovative company with strong roots and exciting growth, Epicor is ready to hear from you!
At Epicor we know that success comes from working together. Everyone has a role to play, and it’s the essential partnerships across our company that are crucial to our customers’ success and our growth as a business.
We’re truly a team. Working in close partnership, we bring wide-ranging talents together in powerful collaborations. We think innovatively, share our knowledge generously, and constantly learn from our colleagues. We’re proud of the success we achieve every day, but we never stop challenging ourselves and encouraging each other. Together, we go further and imagine an even brighter future.
Whatever your career journey, we’ll help you find the right path. Through our training courses, mentorship, and continuous support, you’ll get everything you need to thrive. At Epicor, your success is our success. And that success really matters, because we’re the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses—the hardworking companies who make, move, and sell the things the world needs.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Epicor is committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is valued; where you bring the whole and real you—that’s who we’re interested in. If you have interest in this or any role- but your experience doesn’t match every qualification of the job description, that’s okay- consider applying regardless.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.