Process Pro Consulting helps businesses run smarter. Our small, but mighty team is HubSpot-focused, tech-savvy, and process-oriented. We specialize in defining and implementing repeatable processes to make sure our customers are getting the most out of every tool.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about solving problems, has a love for helping businesses grow smarter, and who values:
- An always learning and growing mindset
- Collaboration and team focus
At Process Pro we work with customers ranging from start-ups to later growth stages, in both SaaS and Professional Services industries. We’re excited to find a hard-working problem-solver who is eager to help strategize, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize our customer projects.
Do you love to learn and grow, get into the nitty-gritty of HubSpot and other technologies, help your team stay organized and efficient, and enjoy solving complex problems? If your ears are perking up, this role may be the perfect fit for you!
In this role, you’ll work alongside our Consultants and other Specialists, confidently taking a set of requirements and building out HubSpot and other integrated tools to optimize the Marketing, Sales, and Services processes of our customers.
You should have some experience optimizing systems for customers’ processes, integrating technologies, automating manual tasks, interacting with customers, managing multiple projects at once, and staying efficient and well-organized.
How You’ll Contribute
- Work directly with our RevOps Consultants, other Specialists, and customers
- Help manage project requirements and carry out technical tasks
- Contribute to simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients, engaging customers in regular strategic calls to ensure project milestones are met
- Keep well-documented and organized requirements and notes gathered from customers and assist in regular project and account management updates
- Research and troubleshoot issues with RevOps Consultants and develop solutions for customer requirements
- Develop training materials/guides for customers and educate customers to ensure adoption of the software
- Feel comfortable with account and project management
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years experience in sales or marketing operations and/or undergraduate work and master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Operations, etc.
- Some experience in HubSpot CRM, Sales Hub, and other parts of the software
- Interest and some experience in other third-party cloud-based tools such as Salesforce, Zapier, etc.
- Proven ability to work with internal teams and collaborate on projects
- Ability to research system requirements and determine the steps necessary for proper configuration
- Customer-facing or agency experience is a plus
- High attention to quality and detail
- Experience with automating workflows for key business processes
- Feel confident managing multiple tasks, projects, and customers at one time
Who You Are
- Passion for and good/growing knowledge of HubSpot
- Quick learner, self-motivated, resourceful, and big-picture problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project and account management skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to react calmly to curveballs, prioritize competing initiatives, make judgment calls, and pivot as needed under pressure in an evolving environment
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to work autonomously, but also be collaborative with teammates
Salary Range: $44,000 - $75,000 (Dependent on experience and skill level)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 20 days of PTO (accrued over a year)
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 company mental wellness days
- Flex hours & fully remote team
- Bonus quarterly program
- Professional development program
- Health and Wellness stipend
- 401k matching (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Parental leave benefits
- Short-term disability insurance benefits