Sensiba is always looking for top talent to add to our integrated team. We have an exciting opportunity for a high-energy, enthusiastic, driven, and experienced Growth Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. If you’re looking for an organization that offers an inclusive environment, uses business as a force for good, and supports you and your family with flexible work options and attractive benefits, take the first step toward joining the Sensiba team!
Named a Top 100 Accounting Firm and Top Workplace USA, we’re recognized for exceptional employee engagement and dedication in helping our clients solve problems, navigate complexity, and build a foundation for sustainable growth.
In 2018, we became a certified B Corporation (B Corp). The B Corp certification distinguishes companies that use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. It helps us better assess how our core values align with our daily operations and identify where we can improve.
We are seeking an organized, experienced, results-oriented Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position supports, develops, coordinates, and executes impactful marketing initiatives in collaboration with internal stakeholders and other marketing team members to improve lead generation and drive business outcomes. If you have B2B marketing experience, are a voracious learner, and want to develop your career, we want you to apply!
- Work collaboratively with marketing, leadership, client delivery professionals, and sales colleagues as well as contracted vendors
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients and firm offerings and utilize this knowledge to develop value-based messaging and marketing approaches to engage prospects and customers
- Assist in creating and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive awareness, generate leads, and meet revenue and retention goals by leveraging traditional and digital marketing tactics such as marketing emails, nurture tracks, social media, blogs, direct mail, webinars, etc.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating a library of marketing sales collateral; including but not limited to sales sheets, case studies, infographics, checklists, and white papers
- Utilize customer insights to develop targeted content and messaging
- Effectively manage internal & external stakeholders and due dates to deliver campaigns on time
- Manage multiple projects, develop schedules, and effectively communicate status updates
- Contribute to ongoing strategic marketing planning and efforts
- Assist with client experience and other growth initiatives within the firm
- Work with subject matter experts, sales, and marketing colleagues to conceptualize and develop new offers that will attract and engage prospects
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate marketing events and speaking engagements, including webinars, roundtables, tradeshows, and partner events to create sales and marketing opportunities
- Conduct research to identify relevant industry trends and new channels to reach prospects
- Test campaigns and analyze the effectiveness
- Support sales and client delivery teams with presentation clean up
- Support marketing budget management
- Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of two years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Exceptional project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward on schedule
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Hands-on experience in campaign creation using marketing automation software (HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience using CRM
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle/nurturing marketing, segmentation, and testing strategies
- Coachable, learns quickly and willing to try different tactics
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new tools and software
- Pursues new opportunities for learning professional growth
- Positive attitude, resilient in the face of challenges
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, proactively seek help and/or find solutions as issues arise, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact team success
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to think critically and bring order to unstructured problems
- Travel required (10%)
There are many reasons to join the Sensiba team: generous benefits, competitive compensation, professional advancement opportunities, and above all — our people. If you’re looking for an environment that offers you growth, success, and professionalism without compromising your family, passions, and life outside of work, apply today!
Sensiba LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sensiba LLP complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
Certain states require employers to disclose the pay range in job postings. This position may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. For more information about our benefit offerings and other total rewards, contact our human resources team.
Compensation Range: $60,000 - $80,000*